What is Interactive Training/Education
List Premier's training methodology uses computer programs which are designed to be used with Interactive Touch Boards or i-LIST data projectors. The programs guide students through the curriculum via an engaging, fun, interactive presentation. The lessons include practical exercises using realistic settings. Complex topics are broken into easily understandable segments, with diagrams, animations, pictures and narration. The lessons are presented in a classroom environment with a facilitator, who provides the context by relating the subject to real life situations. The facilitator will also help to guide the discussions and ensure all students remain engaged.
The result is a training system which:
- Provides Consistent Quality, the program guarantees the content is always fully and effectively covered.
- Has Structured Content where concepts and elements are presented in a logical and systematic method.
- The interactive nature of the programs maintains the Concentration and Focus of students.
- Active Participation of all students ensures the transfer of knowledge.
- Application of New Knowledge is achieved through interactive scenario based exercises.
- Real-Life Workplace Situations are used to ensure relevance and context is maintained.
- The system provides a Safe, Controlled Learning environment for even the most dangerous situations.
- Reinforcement for Long Term Memory ensures the knowledge is retained (up to 94% compared with only 15% for traditional training methods).
- Continuous Assessment is used to ensure all students are keeping-up with the program and allows additional reinforcement when necessary.
- Capacity Building is achieved by using your trainers and providing them with the most effective tools.
- With the new i-LIST projectors the programs are Very Easy to Set-up and Use. Training can be undertaken any place where there is power and a light coloured wall or screen.